Associate Tools Materials Building Support
CULLITON is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and organized individual to join our team. Your work will be on activities that support our efforts in delivering quality and value to our customers. This is an excellent entry level position that presents the opportunity to acquire additional skills that are transferable to an apprenticeship opportunity with CULLITON.
CULLITON is the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractor of choice in Southern Ontario, serving the medical, educational, commercial and industrial sectors. Since 1932, CULLITON has been gripped by a pride to deliver quality and value to its customers. Never resting on its laurels, CULLITON thus seeks to prove itself through what it actually delivers. CULLITON has been winning your trust since 1932.
Working from our Stratford facility, the Associate Tools Materials Building Support role responsibilities include
• Material and equipment receiving at our facility
• Daily tasks that keep our facility and production environment clean, organized and efficient
• Serve our service and project team members to provide them with the tools and equipment they need to be successful and productive
• Tasks associated with the orderly and productive use of company trucks and equipment
• Physical capability to suit a demanding physical job that includes lifting, bending, walking and carrying loads
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
• Computer literacy, experience using Microsoft Office Applications and typing speed of 30+ wpm
• Grade 12 diploma
• Forklift operator license an asset
• Competitive wage and vacation package
• Benefit plan including coverage for Health, Dental and Drugs
CULLITON welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.