CULLITON is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our construction project team.
CULLITON is the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractor of choice in Southern Ontario, serving the medical, educational, commercial and industrial sectors. Since 1932, CULLITON has been gripped by a pride to deliver quality and value to its customers. Never resting on its laurels, CULLITON thus seeks to prove itself through what it actually delivers. CULLITON has been winning your trust since 1932.
As a Project Coordinator you will assist with all aspects of project pursuit and delivery.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Project Coordinator role or equivalent
- Diploma in Architecture – Construction Engineering Technology, Architecture – Project and Facility Management or equivalent college program
- Computer literacy and the ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Track record in BIM Modeling, CAD drawings and creating a construction schedule using Microsoft Project
- PMP is considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must pass Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks
- Champion the CULLITON brand and its values
- Work in cooperation with CULLITON Construction Managers, Foremen, field team and customers throughout all phases of our construction projects
- Coordination of start-up and close-out of projects, shop drawing approvals and equipment delivery
- Coordination of the development and submission of schedules, manuals, warranty documentation, commissioning and change order pricing
- Create and maintain an accurate project schedule, drawings and tracking log
- Support productivity and project completion reporting
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Plan
By joining CULLITON, you become part of our construction team of Managers, Project Coordinators and Safety Coordinator promoting a safe and healthy workplace.
All applicants for the position of Project Coordination should apply by Feb 23/18.
CULLITON welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.