The management of Culliton is committed to the prevention of injury and the preservation of the environment while ensuring the health and safety of its employees and customers. This will be achieved through the promotion of safe work practices and procedures that maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
Consideration of health, safety and environmental impacts will be the priority in Culliton policies and activities. Culliton will ensure that:
- appropriate health, safety and environmental policies and procedures are developed
- equipment and work areas are maintained in safe, working condition
- safety equipment and materials are purchased and maintained in accordance with legislative requirements
- employees are adequately trained in respect to health and safety and the use of safety equipment
- systems are in place to monitor and respond to emergencies and minimize loss
- operations are conducted in a manner that conserves energy and resources and prevents pollution
- waste is minimized through reduction, reuse or recycling of materials
Culliton has a designated On Site Safety Coordinator to ensure a thorough development and implementation of our health and safety policy. Our Safety Coordinator manages incident investigation reports and ensures that all Culliton employees have had adequate safety training.
If you should have any questions or would like to request a copy of our Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, please contact us.
Estimating & Construction Administration
519-271-1981 Ext 8291